As companies look to grow into new markets, accelerating the expansion or creation of their outlets consistently in different areas of the country or continent while maintaining their ability to adapt to the market and keep their operation smooth is one of the critical pillars for success. In addition, consumers expect a more engaging in-store experience; this notion will continue to drive retailers to stay one step ahead with digital innovations and services.
Unified Communications for Retail
To capitalize on favourable market trends, brands must ensure a highly reliable in-store technology seamless experience across all channels to differentiate themselves. For hyper-connected consumers, who expect to get what they want, when and where they want it, every interaction has the potential to build (or destroy) brand affinity; Technology reliability is vital, especially when it comes to payment or order management systems. Best service to these consumers will require retailers to have a real-time view of their store operations with the necessary integration with back-office systems to deliver on their promises.
Nethexa Group and its RETAIL Store-in-a-Box service help retailers gain the agility needed to quickly implement new features and technology in the store and service existing infrastructures while maintaining the reliability required to ensure day-to-day POS operations. This robust, turnkey solution improves the efficiency, availability and reliability of the entire technology infrastructure and its vendors, which we take care of, and helps store systems stay up to date and monitored. With a predictable and streamlined approach to addressing unforeseen events, our customers can focus on what they do best, improve their products, and generate more cash flow. At the same time, we take care of all the operation, maintenance and support of their point-of-sale. We have helped all of our Store-in-a-Box RETAIL customers build, implement and maintain solutions and services that allow POS managers and associates to serve their customers better.
Grupo Nethexa currently serves and supports more than 800 points of sale in more than six countries in Latin America. Our solution is adaptable and applicable to any point of purchase from apparel stores to banking or foodservice outlets.
Technological cost reduction
- Increased profitability per store.
- Increased speed to market with faster implementation of new technologies.
- Ability to handle higher ticket volumes at peak seasons and promotional events
- More integrated, documented and easier to manage a single point of contact services
- Overall improvement in satisfaction
* Actual results may vary depending on project scope and requirements.
We can inherit your current installed technologies and enhance them to update or improve them to meet the latest standards or everyday needs.
- IP Telephony (VoIP)
- POS (we attend and adapt to your existing technology or accompany you searching for a new one).
- Sound systems with or without content generation
- Screens for signage, promotional video, menus or turntables.
- Wifi with captive portal and customer information capture.
- Air conditioning system
- Computer equipment maintenance
- Data Networks
- Surveillance cameras
- People counting cameras
- RFID systems or security tags
- Integrated support model
- Data storage guarantee
- Technology operations management
- Integrated store system testing
- Technology platform
- Remote and on-site support
- 24/7 service
* Services may vary depending on the scope and requirements of the project